Monthly Archives: May 2015
We recently caught up with Daniel D., an L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery Schools (ODS) instructor from our Victor, NY store, who was excited to jump on board (literally) to share his love for paddleboarding and his excitement for teaching new skills. What made you want to be an ODS Instructor? Growing up in the Adirondacks,… More
There are two ways to hike the famous Appalachian Trail: “thru-hiking,” which means a continuous trip from one terminus to the other; and “section-hiking,” which means splitting the hike into sections and tackling them piece by piece, perhaps out of order, perhaps over years. Jeff Ryan didn’t realize, when he first set foot on… More
Located on an unassuming street in Brunswick, a Maine legacy lives on. Not shipbuilding. Not fishing. Not “lobstah” dining. It’s blanket weaving – a rich (and warm) textile tradition stretching as far back as the 1800s. One look around the textile mill of Maine Woolens™, the preeminent fancy weave blanket maker in the United… More
Add your email address for updates about EXCLUSIVE sales and discounts just for subscribers.
- Bean Boot Giveaway – What’s Your L.L.Bean Boot Style?
- Win Your L.L.Bean Wish List!
- Our Outdoor Discovery Schools Kayaking Course Giveaway
- A Special Gift for the Boston Red Sox
- Bootmobile Rolls into Boston
- L.L.Bean Boots. Red Sox. Enter Our Fenway Bean Boot Giveaway!
- L.L.Bean Introduces ParkFinder
- Do you Haiku? We do.
- L.L.Bean Rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction
- L.L.Bean Holiday Shop Is Popping Up in Natick, MA