Snow is flying, the days are starting to get longer and skiers and boarders are flocking to the mountains in search of deep powder and perfect turns. Our L.L.Bean Bootmobile wants to meet you there!
In January the L.L.Bean Bootmobile officially kicked off its Bootmobile Mountain Tour, traveling across the Northeast to help skiers and riders get outfitted and get outdoors. This year, the larger-than-life mobile version of our iconic boot will visit a dozen ski areas – rolling in with outdoor-inspired gear, games and giveaways to ensure a ski season filled with unforgettable days on the hill.
While at the ski areas, we’re inviting visitors to stop by the L.L.Bean Bootmobile and booth to discover a full array of L.L.Bean products, including mountain-tested outerwear designed with our Testing and Design Partner, Seth Wescott.
You’ll also be able to challenge a friend to a game of Bean Boot Toss, and take a photo in front of our backdrop for the chance to win a $300 gift card and two lift tickets at each mountain. That’s a lot of gear and a lot of lift rides to help you make the most out of ski season.
Check our preliminary Bootmobile Mountain Tour schedule below to see if we’ll be rolling up to a lodge near you:
Bootmobile Mountain Tour:
- January 17-18, Loon Mountain
- January 24-25, Hunter Mountain
- February 7-8, Belleayre Ski Area
- February 14-15, Sunday River Resort
- February 19, Shawnee Peak Ski Area
- February 21, Attitash Mountain
- February 22, Wildcat Mountain
- February 26, Bolton Valley
- February 27-28, Stowe Mountain
- March 1, Ski Ward
- March 7-8, Mountain Top Inn & Resort
- March 14, Shawnee Peak Ski Area
- March 15, Saddleback Mountain
- March 21-22, Sugarloaf Mountain
- April 3-5, Sunday River