Monthly Archives: November 2014
Our first down sleeping bag was introduced 50 years ago. At the time, it represented a huge leap in performance for sportsmen seeking warmth, low weight and packability. First used in military sleeping bags during World War II, down is exceptionally warm, lightweight and compressible. Previous insulations such as wool and sheepskin were extremely bulky… More
Add your email address for updates about EXCLUSIVE sales and discounts just for subscribers.
- Bean Boot Giveaway – What’s Your L.L.Bean Boot Style?
- Win Your L.L.Bean Wish List!
- Our Outdoor Discovery Schools Kayaking Course Giveaway
- A Special Gift for the Boston Red Sox
- Bootmobile Rolls into Boston
- L.L.Bean Boots. Red Sox. Enter Our Fenway Bean Boot Giveaway!
- L.L.Bean Introduces ParkFinder
- Do you Haiku? We do.
- L.L.Bean Rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction
- L.L.Bean Holiday Shop Is Popping Up in Natick, MA