The temperature is dipping and the days are getting dark earlier which means winter is coming – and so is our L.L.Bean Bootmobile.
Starting today at University of New Hampshire, the L.L.Bean Bootmobile officially kicks off its third annual “Wintervention College Tour,” traveling across the Northeast to inspire students to get outfitted and get outdoors. This year, the larger-than-life mobile version of our iconic boot will visit numerous college campuses – rolling in with outdoor-inspired gear, games and giveaways to ensure students are fully prepared to enjoy a season full of outdoor fun.
While on campus, we’re inviting students to stop by the L.L.Bean Bootmobile and booth to discover a full array of L.L.Bean products, including our Traverse and Active lines; challenge a friend to a game of Bean Boot Toss; and participate in an enter-to-win contest for a chance to receive a $500 package.
That’s not all – the first 15 students who show up at each stop wearing L.L.Bean gear will receive a $10 Gift Card.
To enter for a chance to win $100 Gift Card, students can don L.L.Bean gear, pose in front of our backdrop and then share their photo on Instagram or Twitter using #Wintervention.
Check our preliminary Wintervention College Tour schedule below to see if we’ll be rolling up to a campus near you.
Wintervention College Tour:
- September 29, University of New Hampshire
- September 30, Boston College
- October 1, Tufts University
- October 6, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- October 7, University of Connecticut
- October 9, Villanova University
- October 13, Lehigh University
- October 14, Brookdale Community College
- October 16, Temple University
- October 20, Northern Virginia Community College
- October 22, Binghamton University
- October 23, University of Rochester
- October 27, Ithaca College
- October 28, Syracuse University
- October 30, University of Buffalo
- October 31, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- November 5 & 6, University of Vermont
- November 19, University of Colorado