Made from the Fenway Tarp For the Love of Boston

One Fund Boston Tote in Fenway Park

How would you like to own an authentic piece of Red Sox history for just $49? Well, here’s your chance. Our limited edition One Fund Boston Tote is created from the same rain tarp the Red Sox used to protect the Fenway Park infield during its 100th Anniversary. And starting September 6 it will be available for purchase in select stores only. This is truly an amazing bag for any Red Sox fan or baseball enthusiast. It also makes for a one-of-a-kind gift you can’t get anywhere else.

But this is much more than a really cool bag. With every purchase of the One Fund Boston Tote, we’ll donate 100% of the profits to the One Fund Boston, a nonprofit organization established at the request of Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino to assist victims and families most profoundly impacted by the unthinkable tragedy that occurred during the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013 and in the days that followed.

You’ll be carrying with you a message that celebrates the proud tradition of Boston sports teams and the spirit and never-quit attitude of the city that loves them. More importantly, you’ll know you have helped good people who need it. And everyone who sees you with our tote will know too.

L.L.Bean One Fund Boston Tote against Boston Skyline

Quantities are extremely limited and they’re being SOLD IN SELECT STORES ONLY, so you can’t get them online or by phone. If you want a tote of your own (one per person, please), head to one of these stores on September 6 and get yours before they’re gone:

>Freeport

>Burlington

>Dedham

>Mansfield

Learn more

Comments (13)

1. MLS | September 4, 2013 | 7:35 am

What time will the stores start selling them on Friday?

2. mary gianino | September 4, 2013 | 12:56 pm

Good day to you, my name is Mary and have been an avid purchaser of LLBean products for many years, through your seconds bins in Nashua, N.H. I had the pleasure of buying many of my (7) children’s school bags, and any of your other bags throughout the years. Wore and used them lovingly. Today has been an emotional news day for me as I saw you have done the most amazing thing, made bags out of the tarp from the Red Sox tarp to raise money for the one fund.. A little of History, My Husband and I along with our granddaughter and son were at the R.S. Game that day and were heading up to Copley Sq. to meet our Son in law Who had ran, and our two daughters who were waiting on our arrival. I had just told my Granddaughter how This Day is my favorite day in Boston, when we got the phone call from a Hysterical Daughter, not understanding what she had said told us not to continue. We turned around.
    While heading toward Brookline, since we could not take subway to our car in Cambridge, we got another Text saying that Celeste and Sydney were seriously hurt. (Celeste was my sitter for my children including this grown son with me) My Husband, Being a Hospice Chaplain and I decided to go back toward Boston and went from one Hospital to another and Finally got to Boston Med. Hosp. where We found Celeste’s family who have by the way been friends forever. Celeste is the Mother who has lost both legs, and Sydney her daughter, has had many surgeries on her left leg including a hole in her foot. While I could not stop watching until They found this person, We were watching the surveilance tape, my youngest daughter had been in it and was banged by the bomber’s back pack. Months of faith and prayers. So this is why it is so important for me to own one of these Miraculous bags, that you so amazingly thought had to be made. Thank You so Much for You Goodness always

3. mcl | September 4, 2013 | 6:33 pm

I don’t live near any of the retail stores, I wish this bag were available on line, or a similar bag that would benefit the One Fund.

4. L | September 5, 2013 | 7:28 am

Why isn’t there a way for Bostonians without access to a car to buy this bag? That doesn’t seem right….

5. jl | September 6, 2013 | 8:14 am

I wanted to purchase this tote for a friend living in Boston, I however live in ct and cannot get to one of the stores, will this be something that others may be able to purchase in the future

6. Cindy | September 6, 2013 | 8:25 am

I think it’s extremely unfair that you can only get your tote in a store for people who work they certainly have no chance of there being any left and if I took the day off from wok and got there and they were gone already I would be even more upset for wasting a precious day I may need later! Not fair LL Bean to working people!!!Cindy

7. Cheryl | September 6, 2013 | 9:01 am

Very upset that I cannot purchase a One Fund Tote today. I am an avid shopper of LLBean, carry the LL Bean credit card and live in Massachusetts. There isn’t any way for me to make it to any of the stores as I am a couple of hours away from any of those stores. The sad part will be that they will be on e-bay tomorrow for a ridiculous price.
    Those of us that cannot get to a store were discriminated against with this policy!!
    Dissappointed in LLBean’s policy.

8. L.L.Bean Blogger | September 6, 2013 | 12:11 pm

A quick update. We have had a great response, thank you! Currently the Mansfield store is sold out, but we do have limited availability at other locations.

9. L.L.Bean Blogger | September 6, 2013 | 1:33 pm

The totes are now sold out at the Burlington Store as well. A few are still available in Dedham and Freeport. Thanks for supporting the One Fund!

10. Jen B | September 6, 2013 | 3:50 pm

So so sorry I could not get to a store today. I am fairly certain these bags are gone. Hopefully, you might offer them again? Possibly for Christmas, or for next years marathon? I know the tarp piece is probably gone, but a regular tote design with the “1” would be just fine with me! :)

11. Susan Connors | September 6, 2013 | 5:15 pm

I was wondering why the tote can’t be ordered on-line or by phone. I work twelve hours a day and do most shopping on-line. I live outside of Boston and would love to support the One Fund by purchasing a tote.
    Sue Connors

12. Suzanne | September 6, 2013 | 6:04 pm

I just found out about the 1 Fund Boston tote !!! Please make more even if they’re not made from Fenway tarp!!! I’m sure many other people would purchase one, including me!, jus to be able to support the fund. I hope to see one soon !!!

13. BeanBlogger | October 2, 2013 | 4:18 pm

Check out our latest Fenway collaboration: http://blog.llbean.com/2013/10/l-l-bean-boots-red-sox-enter-our-fenway-bean-boot-giveaway/