Leon Leonwood Bean
- Friday, 5/17/13
Worn leather, high heels and L.L.’s house. All are items that help comprise L.L.Bean’s official archives and museum. Sound unusual? It may be – but when you’re over 100 years old, you gather a few interesting items along the way. What are the L.L.Bean Archives, exactly? A collection of Bean’s past and present housed… More
- Monday, 3/26/12
Throughout our anniversary year, we’re giving Trail Mix readers an inside look at our latest book, Guaranteed To Last, which chronicles our 100-year history. Today we thought we’d open the book and provide you with a closer look at our founder, L.L., and one particularly interesting trip to the nation’s capital in the 1940s –… More
- Thursday, 1/26/12
Earlier this month, we announced the 100th Anniversary Maine Hunting Shoe®, a new, limited-edition member of the Bean Boot family with a nod to the original product design that launched our company in 1912. So how did the original Maine Hunting Shoe come to be a century ago? Some may be surprised to discover… More
Add your email address for updates about EXCLUSIVE sales and discounts just for subscribers.
- Bean Boot Giveaway – What’s Your L.L.Bean Boot Style?
- Win Your L.L.Bean Wish List!
- Our Outdoor Discovery Schools Kayaking Course Giveaway
- A Special Gift for the Boston Red Sox
- Bootmobile Rolls into Boston
- L.L.Bean Boots. Red Sox. Enter Our Fenway Bean Boot Giveaway!
- L.L.Bean Introduces ParkFinder
- Do you Haiku? We do.
- L.L.Bean Rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction
- L.L.Bean Holiday Shop Is Popping Up in Natick, MA
- A Restless Transplant
- Adventure Journal
- Alex Grant: Preppy. Quirky. Daddy.
- AMC Outdoors: Equipped
- AMC Outdoors: Great Kids, Great Outdoors
- AMC Trails
- AMC: Hike the Highlands
- Backpacking Light
- Backwoods Plaid
- Boot & Canoe
- Cold Splinters
- Gear Junkie
- Ivy Style
- N'East Style
- National Park Foundation
- Outdoors, by Cracky!
- The Weather Channel
- Whole Larder Love