Monthly Archives: February 2013
- Thursday, 2/28/13
Did you know that the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s recently completed Dictionary of American Regional English, which collects words used across the country by region, dedicated an entire section to the state of Maine? Here’s why: What if, strolling through the produce department at a local Maine grocer, you overheard this? “As much as I… More
- Wednesday, 2/20/13
The Farmers’ Almanac predicted it. Meteorologists and our own senses have confirmed it. We’re in the middle of a cold, wet winter. February temperatures might dip below freezing, and snow might pile up in our backyards, but at L.L.Bean we like to say, “There’s no such thing as bad weather when you’re wearing the… More
- Friday, 2/15/13
There are so many ways to spend your day, and we like to think the outdoors should always be a part of it. What if you were given thirty extra minutes today to spend outside? What would you do? If you’re stumped, we have a few (well, 10 actually) ideas to inspire you. 1. Look… More
- Friday, 2/1/13
Did you know that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has more than 10,000 acres of parks and recreation facilities, including 215 miles of biking, hiking and walking trails? We did! That’s why L.L.Bean is partnering with the city to provide outdoor programs to residents. To kick off our partnership, L.L.Bean supplied Philadelphia Parks & Recreation with slope… More
Add your email address for updates about EXCLUSIVE sales and discounts just for subscribers.
- Bean Boot Giveaway – What’s Your L.L.Bean Boot Style?
- Win Your L.L.Bean Wish List!
- Our Outdoor Discovery Schools Kayaking Course Giveaway
- A Special Gift for the Boston Red Sox
- Bootmobile Rolls into Boston
- L.L.Bean Boots. Red Sox. Enter Our Fenway Bean Boot Giveaway!
- L.L.Bean Introduces ParkFinder
- Do you Haiku? We do.
- L.L.Bean Holiday Shop Is Popping Up in Natick, MA
- Overheard at L.L.Bean: “Maine-isms”
- A Restless Transplant
- Adventure Journal
- Alex Grant: Preppy. Quirky. Daddy.
- AMC Outdoors: Equipped
- AMC Outdoors: Great Kids, Great Outdoors
- AMC Trails
- AMC: Hike the Highlands
- Backpacking Light
- Backwoods Plaid
- Boot & Canoe
- Cold Splinters
- Gear Junkie
- Ivy Style
- N'East Style
- National Park Foundation
- Outdoors, by Cracky!
- The Weather Channel
- Whole Larder Love